Protect Your Children from the Sun
Sun protection methods for toddlers and young children including elementary school children:
- Wear sun protection clothing for children every day, especially if you live in a warm climate.
- Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen to the exposed skin.
- Be sure your child wears a hat during recess.
- Teach your child to look for shaded areas in which to play.
- Teach your child to wear sunglasses while outside.
Even infants should be
protected whenever possible whether in the water with a swim romper and
chlorine resistant hat or just playing outside with a regular romper
and sun hat.
Sun Protection Clothing For Children
Our kids' sun protection department has two age/size sections: Infant
for 3 to 24 months, includes infant uv clothes, baby sunglasses, sun
hats, and sunscreen. Child for 2 to 16 years includes children's sun
clothing, sun hats, swimwear and child sunglasses.