Coolibar 2014 School Sun Hat Contest
Now's your chance to win UPF 50+ sun hats for your class! In an effort to help protect the heads of the class, Coolibar's School Hat Program is sponsoring a school sun hat contest. Five lucky winners will be drawn at random to receive UPF 50+ hats for their class (up to 50 hats).
Congratulations to our Contest Winners!
2013 School Sun Hat Contest:
- Dylan of Ogden Elementary - Wilmington, NC
- Kerri of Bramlett Elementary - Oxford, MS
- Dawn of Monte Vista Elementary School - Las Cruces, NM
- Allison & Ethan of Fort Belvoir - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Kaili of La Esparanza CDC - Albuquerque, NM
2012 School Sun Hat Contest:
- Emma of Blue Creek Elementary - Billings, MT
- Michael of Long Memorial in Saddlebrook - NJ
- Chloe & Lauren of Chesterbrook Academy - Marlton, NJ
- Carol of Stillman Middle School - Brownsville, TX
- Sophia of Berkley Prep in - Tampa, FL
2011 School Sun Hat Contest:
- Nicholas from Notre Dame Academy - Los Angele, CA
- Anna from Goddard School - Skippack, PA
- Emily from New Albany Elementary - New Albany, OH
- Gayle from The Baldwin School - Bryn Mawr, PA
- Kinsey from Cesar Chavez Elementary - Davis, CA
2010 School Sun Hat Contest:
- Catherine from Los Angeles Unified School District - Van Nuys, CA
- Madeleine from St. Joseph's School - Fremont, CA
- Alison from Florence M. Gaudineer Middle School - Springfield, NJ
- Juan Carlo from Woodcreek High School - Roseville, CA
- Henry from Arlington Traditional School - Arlington, VA
2009 School Sun Hat Contest:
- Jack T. from Arendell Parrott Academy - Kinston, NC
- Kai D. from Children's Hospital Child Development Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Ryan B. from Plato Academy - Clearwater, FL
- Laurie D. from Abraham Lincoln Elementary - Medford, OR
- Ann Jeanne G. from Arizona Charter Academy - Surprise, AZ
For more information about Coolibar's School Hat Program, click here to download our Coolibar School Hat Program PDF.
Click here to visit the SunAWARE website.
To enter, you must be a teacher or student at a public school, accredited private school, member of a 501(c)(3) educational organization, or a member of a recognized support group (e.g. PTA) for any of the preceding organizations. Contest open to residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. Electronic contest entries for 2014 must be submitted by May 9, 2014, midnight CST to be eligible for the contest drawing. Winners will be announced on May 14, 2014.
Each winner will receive 50 hats maximum for their class. 5 winners will be chosen at random. No purchase necessary to win. Prize is non-transferable, not returnable and cannot be sold or redeemed for cash. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. One entry per person.Contest rules subject to change at the sole discretion of Coolibar.