Sizing Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your sun protective clothing run true to size?
- How do I order for unisex sizing?
- How do I measure my head for a hat?
- How do I know if a one size hat will fit?
- My head size is in between the Medium and Large size. What should I do?
- What if my hat doesn't fit?
Does your sun protective clothing run true to size?
- Our men's, women's and children's UV clothing run true to size.
How do I order for unisex sizing?
- For a woman ordering a unisex item, please select one size smaller than the women's sizing chart indicates. For a man, you may select the size your measurements fall into on the men's sizing chart.
How do I measure my head for a hat?
- To measure your head for a UV protection hat you will need to measure the circumference of your head, from about the ear, around the forehead and the back. That measurement you receive will most likely be in the range of 20 inches to 25 inches. That number will fall into one of the sizes on the Hat Sizing Chart.
How do I know if a one size hat will fit?
- A one size UV protection hat will fit most. They typically fit a medium to large size.
My head size is in between the Medium and Large size. What should I do?
- To ensure the hat will fit, please select the larger of the two sizes. Many of our hats have internal drawstrings to adjust the size down to a perfect fit.
What if my hat doesn't fit?
- If your hat does not fit, you may return it for a refund in the original form of payment, or you may exchange it for another item if you wish.
- If you do not see an answer to a question in our Sizing FAQs section, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Back to FAQs Overview