Protect Your Boys from the Sun
Sun protection methods for toddler boys and young boys including elementary school children:
- Wear sun protection clothing for boys every day, especially if you live in a warm climate.
- Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen to the exposed skin.
- Be sure your boy wears a hat during recess.
- Teach your boy to look for shaded areas in which to play.
- Teach your boy to wear sunglasses while outside.
Even infants should be
protected whenever possible whether in the water with a swim romper and
chlorine resistant hat or just playing outside with a regular romper
and sun hat.
Sun Protection Clothing For Boys
Our boy's sun protection department has two age/size sections: Infant boys
for 3 to 24 months, includes infant boy uv clothes, baby boy sunglasses, sun
hats, and sunscreen. For boys 2 to 16 years includes boy's sun
clothing, sun hats, swimwear and boy sunglasses.