Sun Protective Clothing for Girls
Sun protection methods for toddler girls and young girls including elementary school children:
- Wear sun protection clothing for girls every day, especially if you live in a warm climate.
- Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen to the exposed skin.
- Be sure your girl wears a hat during recess.
- Teach your girl to look for shaded areas in which to play.
- Teach your girl to wear sunglasses while outside.
Even infants should be
protected whenever possible whether in the water with a swim romper and
chlorine resistant hat or just playing outside with a regular romper
and sun hat.
Sun Protection Clothing For Girls
Our girl's sun protection department has two age/size sections: Infant girl's
for 3 to 24 months, includes infant girl uv clothes, baby girl sunglasses, sun
hats, and sunscreen. For girls 2 to 16 years includes girl's sun
clothing, sun hats, swimwear and girl sunglasses.