Sunforgettable from Colorescience
Coolibar is pleased to offer the next generation in zinc oxide sunscreen: Sunforgettable SPF 30 broad-spectrum powder from Colorescience Cosmetics. This mineral makeup with SPF relies on the reflective and refractive qualities of tiny mineral particles to block harmful UV and infrared radiation. No matter how you apply the powder- by brush, puff applicator, roller ball, or shaker- UV protection is instant and long lasting.
"Why Use Mineral Sun Protection?"
Colorescience mineral sunblocks and SPF makeups contain versatile formulations of 100% mineral products that are rated as very water resistant, and feel weightless. For serious outdoor protection, try the Sunforgettable SPF 30 line. Colorescience mineral makeup has been developed with the ease of application in mind. That is why many of their loose mineral powders come in a convenient, Retractable Brush
that is easy to use and take with you on the go. Golfers and other outdoor enthusiast love the SPF 30 Orb
packaging. Here are some of the significant advantages to mineral sunscreens that have made Colorescience a leading brand among dispensing dermatologists.
- No Greasy Feeling! Mineral Sunscreens go on dry and do not leave a greasy or tacky residue that can irritate skin.
- No Sting! There is an absence of carriers, emollients and fragrances used in traditional sunscreens that have a tendency to sting and burn when used around fragile skin. Plus water-resistant powder formulation won't run into the eyes when you sweat.
- No waiting 20 minutes to go out into the sun! You don't always know 20 minutes in advance when you are going find yourself out in the sun. Now you don't have to! Mineral sunscreens are immediately effective to their SPF rating, and do not require a 15 to 20 minute waiting time as traditional sunscreens do.
- Very Water Resistant! Colorescience sunscreens express a high resistance to breaking down under water, humidity and sweat secretions in the skin. In other words, they are very water resistant according to current FDA standards.
- No Ashy Sunscreen Film! Colorescience mineral sunscreens and foundations come in all clear formulations, or a variety of skin-tone enhancing colors that enhance your skin-tone!
- Wont clog pores! So many chemical based sunscreens may block the sun but they clog pores, causing acne breakouts. Colorescience sunscreens stay on top of the skin where they need to be to block UVA and UVB rays.
Colorescience has the highest rated mineral sunscreens, and with your own chemistry to create a perfect match to your skin tone. The micronized mineral color pigments reflect light so that the color seems to come from within, softening features and giving the skin a youthful glow. It will not clog pores! This natural, mineral makeup is actually good for your skin!
Here are some guidelines for selecting the right Coloresience product for your skin type:
- All Clear - goes on invisibly, can by use by any skin type for long lasting, very water resistant, even protection.
- Almost Clear - A favorite among people with olive skin tones and darker. It gives all the benefits of a long lasting, very water resistant SPF 30 protection, and helps to even out skin tone irregularities, giving and even healthy skin appearance.
- Perfectly Clear - Preferred by people fair to medium skin tones, looking for a more "bronzed" look to their skin without having to tan.