Men's Baraco Fishing Shirt UPF 50+
MEDIA CHOICE: Proudly featured by Better Homes & Gardens, October 2019
The Baraco Fishing Shirt features caught the attention of BH&G editors because it’s a great gift idea for fathers. “This quick-dry shirt is perfect for fishing, boating or sailing, and it’s recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as a UV protector. Zippered pockets and a sunglasses loop keep necessities close while Dad reels in a big one.”
- UPF 50+ *
- Zipper closure chest pockets and vertical chest zipper pocket
- Cape back for ventilation and breathability
- Zippered front pockets
- Hidden ring snap front closure with top button opening
- Sleeve roll up tabs with snaps
- Shirt tail hem
- Ventilation at shoulder seams, back yoke and under arms for breathability
- Hook and loop fastener pole tip holder - secures your pole while you bait your hook
- Sunglass holder loop on chest
- Triple fold collar for added neck coverage
- Asymmetrical cuff shape with curved front hand shield for added hand protection
- Hidden button down collar
- 3Ddri™ fabric: Moisture wicking in small 3D grid pattern, lightweight and breathable
- Body length 30 ½" (size large)
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for long days on the water when you need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.
For convenience and style everywhere you go. Our Fishing Shirt is full of unexpected features: a hidden button down collar, zippered front pockets and ventilation panels at the shoulder seams, back yoke, under the arms. Our 3Ddri™ fabric keeps you cool and protected from the sun.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||media-choice-01601|
|Category Callout||MEDIA CHOICE|
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Our ultra-lightweight, woven 3Ddri fabric has a small 3D grid pattern that accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cool and dry. Engineered to withstand the rigors of travel, it’s stain resistant, water repellent and packs easily.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
HAT SIZE CHART
GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|BICEP (circumference)||7 ¼||9 ¼||11 ¼||13 ¼|
|WRIST (circumference)||5 ¼||5 ½||6||6 ¼|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||18||20||22 ½||22 ½|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.