Aqua Sun Skully Cap UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Wear our Aqua Sun Skully Cap for recreational swimming, under a helmet or with your favorite mesh hat. Made with our quick-dry Aqua Juno fabric for versatile use.
- UPF 50+
- Close fitting cap for active lifestyles
- Great for under a helmet or in the pool
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Quick-drying, soft and durable fabric that is chlorine and saltwater resistant
- Approximate circumference ranges from 22 ⅝" - 24"
Aqua Juno™ Fabric
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
swimming and water sports
Not Recommended For
active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.