Hubbard UV Skull Cap UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Durable and comfortable, this sun cap, with a close fit for active lifestyles is great on its own, under your helmet, or with your favorite mesh hat. The Skull Cap will keep your hair in place and wicks away perspiration with our moisture wicking technology, keeping perspiration from running down your face. Some of our customers use the skull cap as a nightcap due to the easy wash and quick drying fabric.
- UPF 50+
- Performance fit
- Flatlock seams prevents irritation against skin
- Ponytail slit in back
- UCmax™ fabric: A blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield
indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
Our UCmax fabric is a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch engineered with our Cooltect™ technology to keep your skin cool, dry and UPF 50+ protected. UCmax works smart to block 98% of UVA/UVB radiation while feeling so soft and lightweight you'll forget it's even there.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
everyday leisure and light activity that frequently expose your most vulnerable areas
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.