Men's LumaLeo Sleeves UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- UPF 50+
- Form fitting pull on sleeves
- Thumbholes for additional coverage
- Sold as pair
- Flatlock stitching to reduce chafing
- Sleeve length: 19 ¼" (S/M) 19 ¾" (L/XL) 20" (XXL)
- Sleeve Opening (at bicep): 10" (S/M) 11" (L/XL) 12" (XXL)
- Sleeve Opening (at wrist): 6" (S/M) 7" (L/XL) 8" (XXL)
- Organic ZnO™ fabric: Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
- Organic Cotton/Viscose from Bamboo/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for everyday leisure, around the patio, around town or just hanging around, walking the dog, gardening or light yardwork.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
Organic Cotton ZnO™
The cotton in our Organic ZnO is grown and produced with strict social and environmental standards, treating employees and the earth with deep respect and certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). This soft and comfy fabric is a blend of organic cotton, naturally sun-blocking bamboo, and a hint of spandex with zinc oxide infused at the fiber level. It’s perfect for everyday leisure.
Certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (*GOTS) the cotton in our Organic ZnO is grown and produced with strict social and environmental standards, treating employees and the earth with deep respect.
*GOTS certification means that our fabric textiles meet the very highest international standards, going beyond verification of the organic farming process to also include environmental and social factors throughout production of the textile. The result is a fabric of equal or superior quality that requires less water, less energy, and no toxic chemicals.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.