Vermilion UV Layered Mask UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
If you are looking for ultimate sun protection, this is the perfect item for you! Its comfortable design helps shield your entire head from your nose to your chest. You can either tuck in the Vermilion UV Layered Mask to your UPF 50+ sun protective shirt or leave it out. You can easily adjust the fit with two snaps in the back. This sun protective face mask is lightweight and has a two-layer functional design that creates easy breathability. The bottom layer sits on the chin using soft elastic and the top layer drapes over the nose to cover your mouth.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Ultimate Coverage masks were created to protect against 98% of UVA/UVB rays and are essential for those seeking serious sun protection. Our UV masks were not designed to prevent the transmission of airborne illnesses or viruses.
- UPF 50+
- Face and neck coverage
- Curved at sides for added shoulder coverage
- Two snaps at back neck for adjustability
- Adjustable straps on ears can also be looped onto sunglasses
- Elastic at front for versatile fit
- UCmax™ fabric: A blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking
- Due to health concerns, all mask, gaiter or bandana sales are final - no returns or exchanges
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield
indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- Center front height of bottom mask layer: 9"
- Center front height of top mask layer: 4 ½"
- Width of top layer along top edge: 9"
Our UCmax fabric is a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch engineered with our Cooltect™ technology to keep your skin cool, dry and UPF 50+ protected. UCmax works smart to block 98% of UVA/UVB radiation while feeling so soft and lightweight you'll forget it's even there.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
everyday leisure and light activity that frequently expose your most vulnerable areas
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low