San Gorgonio UV Sleeves UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- UPF 50+
- White Blocks 98% of UVA/UVB rays; Beige Blocks 94% of UVA/UVB rays
- Offers soothing support while protecting hands and arms against sun damage
- Silicone print on palm and fingers for added grip and dexterity
- Sold as pair
- Popular for gardening, golfing, driving, and any other outdoor activity
- UCmax™ fabric: A blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for achieving Ultimate Coverage in Sun Protection while participating in outdoor activities wearing UPF 50+ clothing.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
Made for comfort with our ultra lightweight and soft fabric, our UV Sleeves are the perfect accessory to protect your hands, wrist, and mid forearms when wearing any short-sleeve shirt. Easily stored in your pocket, travel or golf bag for those times when you've had enough sun exposure. Our SPF sun sleeves provide instant coverage right when you need it.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||uc-promo|
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Our UCmax fabric is a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch engineered with our Cooltect™ technology to keep your skin cool, dry and UPF 50+ protected. UCmax works smart to block 98% of UVA/UVB radiation while feeling so soft and lightweight you'll forget it's even there.
MEDICAL GLOVES SIZE CHART
|SIZE||Palm Circumference (inches)|
|XS||6 - 6½|
|S||6½ - 7¼|
|M||7¼ - 8|
|L||8 - 8¾|
|XL||8¾ - 9¼|
|XXL||9¼ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-