Job Description - Applications Analyst
As an employee at Coolibar you are working to support the company mission to “Keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those who suffer from a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one”. You will be part of a team whose purpose is to develop and sell the best, most innovative sun protective UPF 50+ clothing and products for people who want to live an active, outdoor lifestyle safely in the sun. In this process of development, each employee will work toward speaking to the customer, meeting their needs and anticipating their wants through supporting the development and sale of the best technical fabrics, used in elegantly designed styles.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work within SQL, HANA SQL, Magento, SAP B1 (HANA SQL database, cloud-hosted), HighJump Edge WMS, Avalara, Valogix, Boyum, Product Lifestyle Management (PLM), and Retail POS.
- Collaborate with all internal multi-company departments and cross functional teams.
- Oversee test plans, cases, automation, direct method of testing and assure proper user acceptance testing before go-live of any
- Participate in initial UAT testing for ongoing systems enhancements, changes and upgrades, as
- Assist Systems Engineer for 1st level desktop support/hardware setup and maintenance, email, phone, etc. as needed.
- Included cloud-based applications; ERP, WMS, PLM, CRM, major Finance & Inventory processes, etc. This includes application integrations support between these systems, end-user support /satisfaction and data maintenance.
- Complete routine systems activity on a day-to-day basis including user profiles, security, and system access/updates for cloud-based
- Provide First and Second Level support for SAP, HighJump Edge WMS, Gerber YuniquePLM, all integrations, and accompanying
- Provide Third Level Escalation to Coolibar management, and external escalation with 3rd party System Integrator/Hosting Providers as
- Track and resolve internal IT support tickets for cloud-based applications (Spiceworks), documenting all support requests as you receive and complete
- Track and resolve external cloud-based vendor tickets via ticketing portals and collaboration with vendors and system providers as
- Maintain and complete communication process for all scheduled cloud application system maintenance windows
- Support the use of SAP’s data transfer workbench for uploads. Test and execute uploads for
- Perform routine data management activities, including system logs, merge/purge processes,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent professional experience)
- General understanding of development and application support
- Experience with finance and enterprise business systems management.
- Ability to translate business process requirements into data and technology
- Project coordination and support skills/experience.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks while working in a team environment.
- Some experience with SQL or HANA SQL database management is
- Experience with Magento, SAP B1 (HANA SQL database, cloud-hosted), HighJump Edge WMS, Avalara, Valogix, Boyum, Product Lifestyle Management (PLM), and Retail POS is
Coolibar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line "eCommerce Marketing Assistant"