Agility Sport Cap UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
A UPF 50+ hat should be rugged enough to last, and comfortable enough to wear all day. That’s why we designed a convertible sports cap to stand up to any outdoor activity from powerwalking to cycling. This packable athleisure sun hat has a removable neck drape to protect your face and neck from harmful UV radiation, while the easily adjustable elastic cord and toggle keeps your fitted coverage in place.
We put you in control of your coverage with snaps that let you wrap or remove the neck drape. Either way you'll enjoy a shield of coverage with a 3" anti-glare brim, our "no impact zone" cutout and laser-cut side vents—all in one sun-smart running hat!
- UPF 50+
- Removable neck drape with snaps for additional coverage
- Elastic cord and toggle at back for adjustability
- Internal sweatband
- Laser cut side panels for ventilation
- Anti-glare under brim to reduce glare reflecting off surrounding surfaces
- "No impact Zone" feature in bill for longer wear
- Spot clean
Recommended for when you want to keep your cool and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while picking up the pace outdoors. Includes fitness basketball, jogging, power walking, cycling, and other outdoor sports activities.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Drape length: 13 ⅜"
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M), 23 ¼" (M/L), 24" (L/XL)
- 3" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.