Boy's Performance Graphic Tee UPF 50+
- UPF 50+ *
- Athletic fit
- Crew neckline
- Flat lock seams to reduce chaffing
- Back Zipper pocket at right side seam
- Mesh Underarm panel for breathability
- Reflective details for enhanced visibility
- Thumbholes for extra hand coverage
- Knit SUNTECT®: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
- CooltectTM technology accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout
- Antimicrobial finish to help prevent the growth of bacteria and provide odor control
- Polyester/Spandex blend
- 16 1/2" body length (size small)
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for: fitness, tennis, golf, basketball, jogging, power walking, cycling, yoga and outdoor sports activities
Avoid: swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.
Lightweight, durable and designed to work as hard as he does, our boys workout clothes are ready to take on the sun with a UPF 50+ material that wicks away sweat and dries fast to keep skin comfortable in warm conditions. Contrast mesh lining on the underside of the arms allows for increase air flow for added cooling during activity in the heat. This Performance Tee even has a sleek pocket on the back right side to store keys and money with a zipper to keep them safe.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||No|
|Quantity Price Break Message||No|
knit SUNTECT® Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||6M||6 - 12M||12 - 18M||18 - 24M|
|HEIGHT (inches)||25 - 27||27 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||15 - 18||18 - 23||23 - 27||27 - 30|
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|Measurements||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
|WAIST||22||22 1/2 - 23||23 1/2 - 24 1/2||25-26||27-29|
HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
S/M (4 - 8)
L/XL (10 - 12)
|HEAD (inches)||up to 17 1/2||18 - 18 1/2||18 1/2 - 19 1/2||19 1/2 - 20||20 - 21||21 - 22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CHILD'S RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor.
Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.