Men's Caspian Chlorine Resistant Bucket Hat UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Stiff visor insert in front of brim to prevent flopping into the face
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener strap at center back for a custom fit
- Mesh earlaps connected to the strap for sound reception
- Adjustable curved chin strap buckle for comfort
- Approx. Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M) 23" (M/L) 24" (L/XL)
- 3" Brim
- Aqua Helios™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Recycled Nylon/ Xtra Life Lycra Spandex Blend
- Machine wash warm, line dry
Recommended for your days in the water, at the pool, lake or ocean! Great for leisurely lap swims or water aerobics.
Caution: May cause overheating if exercising outside the water due to the fabric not moisture-wicking. It is swim wear, not active wear.
Our Aqua Helios fabric provides medium compression for added support and shape retention. With a slick handfeel, chlorine and saltwater resistance and 4-way stretch, this breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is designed for active water wear. We developed it as a sustainable fabric made with a recycled fiber blend and Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.