Men's Caspian Chlorine Resistant Bucket Hat UPF 50+
This swimming hat is designed for the sun-safe water adventurer that needs Ultimate Coverage. A stiff visor insert in front of the brim prevents flopping over the face. An adjustable hook and loop fastener strap at the center back customizes the fit. A curved chin strap has a soft buckle for comfort and mesh earlaps for sound reception. A great pool hat made from our Aqua Helios fabric that's always UPF 50+.
- UPF 50+
- Stiff visor insert in front of brim to prevent flopping into the face
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener strap at center back for a custom fit
- Mesh earlaps connected to the strap for sound reception
- Adjustable curved chin strap buckle for comfort
- Aqua Helios™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch Caution: May cause overheating if exercising outside the water due to the fabric not moisture-wicking. It is swim wear, not active wear.
Size & Fit
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½” (S/M), 23” (M/L), 24” (L/XL)
- 3" Brim
Aqua Helios™ Fabric
Our Aqua Helios fabric provides medium compression for added support and shape retention. With a slick handfeel, chlorine and saltwater resistance and 4-way stretch, this breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is designed for active water wear. We developed it as a sustainable fabric made with a recycled fiber blend and Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex.
Recycled Nylon / Xtra Life Lycra blend
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
swimming and water sports
Not Recommended For
active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating
Rinse with cold water after use
Machine wash cold, line dry
Adult Hats Size Chart
Due to the range of fabrics and styles, each hat fits slightly different. See individual hat circumferences in the Features section of the product page. Our One Size hats are designed to fit most.
How to determine your hat size:
Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.