Boy's Oasis Pullover Hoodie UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Relaxed fit
- Full length sleeves
- Straight hem
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Contrast binding at cuffs, bottom hem and hood lining
- 18 1/2” Body length (size small)
- ZnO™ fabric: Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
- Cotton/Viscose from Bamboo/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for kids' everyday fun, games and chillin' out in the sun
Avoid: swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent
Put your worries aside, we have him UV protected in our boys Oasis Pullover Hoodie that’s as soft as his favorite sweatshirt. Our pullover hoodie provides complete coverage, from the arms to the adjustable drawstring hood. Contrast lining on the interior hood, sleeves, and hem provide plenty of style for a casual polished look that takes him from the beach to the restaurant effortlessly. Best of all it's machine washable.
Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.