Men's Convertible Fishing Cap UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Tuck & zip away neck drape
- Floating foam brim
- Ventilation inserts on sides of crown
- Removable self fabric chin strap
- Mesh lining on inside of crown
- Extremely lightweight, travel friendly packable construction
- Lite SUNTECT®: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- CooltectTM technology accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler day on the water
- Approx. circumference: 23 (S/M); 24" (L/XL); 24 ½" (XXL)
- Brim: 3 3/4”
- Easy care: hand wash, line dry
Recommended forlong days on the water when you need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid swimming - not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
The perfect companion for a day of casting, Convertible Fishing Cap features a tuck and zip away neck drape for added coverage.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||No|
|Quantity Price Break Message||No|
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCFs Seal of Recommendation.
lite SUNTECT® Fine polyester weave with a cotton-like feel. Fibers are permanently embedded with titanium dioxide for UPF 50+ sun protection. More about SUNTECTÂ® sun protection >
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.