Women's Devi Fitness Pullover UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Maximize your outdoor activity in our women's Devi Fitness Pullover with innovative performance promise and UPF 50+ coverage you can depend on. The stand collar provides effortless sun protection, while the mesh under arm panels, lightweight, moisture wicking and quick dry features of our Cooltect™ technology fabric keep you comfortable when the heat is on. To keep up with your ambitious fitness goals, this piece is designed with an antimicrobial finish to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria on the garment.
- UPF 50+ *
- Quarter-zip neckline with stand collar
- Mesh underarm panels for breathability
- Back zipper pocket at right side seam
- Bonded eyelet for headphone cord inside pocket
- Antimicrobial protection infused at the fiber level prevents the growth of 99.9% of bacteria to help eliminate odor
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cooler and more comfortable
- Active Athlon™ fabric: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.
- 26 ½" Body length (size medium)
- Athletic fit
- To have a looser fit please order one size larger than your usual size
Active Athlon™ Fabric
Our Active Athlon fabric is engineered for cutting-edge performance and comfort, including our exclusive Cooltect™ technology that accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout and an antimicrobial finish that helps keep the fabric fresh. It’s soft, lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking and quick dry to keep you active all day.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
keeping cool during outdoor sports and activities
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Women's Tops & Dresses Size Chart