Coolibar (pronounced cool-ah-bar), founded in 2001 by an Australian who knew the harshest of climates, has evolved to become the leader in sun protective clothing. Our mission is to inspire everyone to enjoy a healthy, active, outdoor lifestyle safely in the sun. With the most innovative UPF 50+ technical fabrics that block 98% of UV rays and elegant styles, Coolibar is sun protection you wear. Made for movement, fitness, and fun - lightweight, soft, breathable, moisture-wicking, fast drying, cooling and anti-microbial. Our clothing is engineered to take on sun, saltwater, chlorine, sweat, stink, and heat, to never let you down. We can safely say get outside, we've got you covered.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Coolibar is a growing company with 50+ talented employees, demonstrating double digit growth each year for the past 5 years. It is also featured on the Internet Retailer Top 1000.
Coolibar continues to grow. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, mission based company which embraces sun protection and outdoor fun and activity. Working onsite at Coolibar, you will be part of a team with the mission to "Keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those who suffer from a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one". We offer a wide-ranging benefit plan and paid time off.
Job Title: Distribution Specialist
Full Time, Permanent
Full Time, Permanent
The Distribution Specialist is responsible for assisting in the pick, pack, and ship activities within the warehouse, ensuring that all customer orders are processed within the daily shipping guidelines. This position reports to the Distribution Supervisor.Essential Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for all activities related to picking, packing, and shipping customer orders accurately and in a timely manner, often working in all three areas in a normal shift. Once trained, you are expected to do your job independently, with indirect supervision.
- Work within Returns Team as needed.
- Perform Quality Assurance scan process before packing to ensure that order was picked correctly. Pack orders in the correct carton and with adequate void fill to ensure the customer receives their product in good condition and looking great.
- Support shipping activities by creating shipping labels, sorting packages by shipping carrier, and palletizing loads of outgoing packages.
- Perform daily cleaning activities at your personal work station and common work areas.
- Help train and support other distribution employees as needed.
- Perform other routine and ad hoc work activates as directed, this may include organizing and cleaning, setting up for all employee meetings, and other miscellaneous work related to office support and maintenance.
- Maintain safe operating practices as well as good housekeeping conditions within the department.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college helpful.
- Previous warehouse or fulfillment experiences a plus, willing to train.
- Ability to work 5 days a week – Sunday through Friday.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computers.
- Ability to work on your feet most of the day. Ability to grasp, push, pull, reach, and stoop, complete receptive motions and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible, with ability to learn and focus. High energy, self-starter, able to work without continuous direction.
- Respectful, positive and collaborative team member.
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line "Distribution Specialist".
Submit ResumeBack to Careers page