Job Title: Distribution Worker - Pick & Pack
Part or Full-Time Temporary: February – August 2018. Day Shift, possible work days Sunday - Friday
For nearly 20 years, Coolibar (koo-luh-bar) has stopped at nothing to develop the most innovative, technical and high performing sun protective apparel and accessories. In fact, we are the first sun protective clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
OUR MISSION is to keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those with a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one. We believe everyone deserves the right to an active, outdoor lifestyle in the sun, so we promise Coolibar clothing and accessories are UPF 50+.
Coolibar, headquartered in Minneapolis, MN is a mission driven e-commerce retailer. A small company, Coolibar is a big retail success in providing sun protection for our global customers. Experiencing double digit business growth over the last 7 years, the Coolibar team has grown to over 60 full-time employees. Working at Coolibar, employees have the opportunity to learn and develop, while contributing to the company’s mission and success. Come grow with Coolibar!
Coolibar's busy season is fast approaching. We are looking for reliable temporary workers to work within our Distribution Team during the months of February - August 2018. Hours can be as much as 30-40 per week, or part-time up to 30 week.
The Distribution Worker is responsible for assisting in the pick, pack, and ship activities within the warehouse, ensuring that all customer orders are processed within the daily shipping guidelines. This position reports to the Distribution Supervisor.
- Responsible for all activities related to picking, packing, and shipping customer orders accurately and in a timely manner, often working in all three areas in a normal shift. Once trained, you are expected to do your job independently, with indirect supervision.
- Perform Quality Assurance scan process before packing to ensure that order was picked correctly. Pack orders in the correct carton and with adequate void fill to ensure the customer receives their product in good condition and looking great.
- Support shipping activities by creating shipping labels, sorting packages by shipping carrier, and palletizing loads of outgoing packages.
- Perform daily cleaning activities at your personal work station and common work areas.
- Perform other routine and ad hoc work activates as directed, this may include organizing and cleaning, setting up for all employee meetings, and other miscellaneous work related to office support and maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse or fulfillment experiences a plus, willing to train.
- Computer experience helpful, but not required.
- Ability to work on your feet most of the day. Ability to grasp, push, pull, reach, and stoop, complete receptive motions and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible, with ability to learn and focus. High energy, self-starter, able to work without continuous direction.
Coolibar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line "Distribution Job".