Job Description - eCommerce Marketing Assistant, FT
As an employee at Coolibar you are working to support the company mission to “Keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those who suffer from a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one”. You will be part of a team whose purpose is to develop and sell the best, most innovative sun protective UPF 50+ clothing and products for people who want to live an active, outdoor lifestyle safely in the sun. In this process of development, each employee will work toward speaking to the customer, meeting their needs and anticipating their wants, supporting the development and sale of the best technical fabrics, used in elegantly designed styles across the end user groups.
The eCommerce Marketing Assistant providing general support to the eCommerce team. This team is in charge of the day-to-day management of our Business to Consumer (B2C) presence on Coolibar.com, Marketplaces, and Digital Marketing channels. This position reports to the eCommerce Site Manager, working closely with the eCommerce and Brand teams.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the eCommerce lifecycle of a site product listings from initial item creation to the eventual decommissioning of product. This includes reviewing and updating all listings for completeness and accuracy including Meta data, images, changes in pricing, etc.
- Manage the repository of product data for the eCommerce team including product CADS, images, copy, and documentation.
- Ensure that our product presentation in all eCommerce and Digital Marketing channels is accurate and consistent, and work with the cross-functional team to resolve any issues.
- Assist with eCommerce support for Coolibar.com including platform support, products, customer, sales, medical professionals, emails and website analytics. Assist with support for our seller presence on Marketplaces (e.g. Amazon and eBay)
- Assist with duties related to our printed catalog as it relates to website and customer service team.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in related area
- Strong expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel
- Strong attention to detail and proof-reading ability
- Ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of web-based applications (SaaS) for the management and maintenance of our Business to Consumer (B2C) and Digital Marketing presence
- Familiarity with Google Analytics is a plus
- Experience in a direct-to-consumer company would be beneficial
- Ability to prioritize and communicate well
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Resourceful, quick and agile with ability and willingness to pivot
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and creative, professional who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently, manage levels of priority and meet deadline
- Accuracy and proofing capabilities
- Ability to work independently with a minimum amount of direction
- Must have ability to work on computer all day and see and identify color
Coolibar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line "eCommerce Marketing Assistant"