As an employee at Coolibar you are working to support the company mission to “Keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those who suffer from a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one”. You will be part of a team whose purpose is to develop and sell the best, most innovative sun protective UPF 50+ clothing and products for people who want to live an active, outdoor lifestyle safely in the sun. In this process of development, each employee will work toward speaking to the customer, meeting their needs and anticipating their wants through levels of coverage, supporting the development and sale of the best technical fabrics, used in elegantly designed styles across the end user groups.
The Customer Care Specialist (CCS) plays an important role as the “voice” of customer care. In this position the CCS will provide high quality service and support to our customers via phone, email, and through our website. They will share knowledge of Coolibar’s technically elegant products and communicate about the Levels of Coverage to increase customer satisfaction and sales. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide excellent service to the customers, resulting in the highest level of customer satisfaction. In addition to assisting with new orders, you will answer customer’s calls assisting and resolving issues and questions related to the product, exchanges, returns, etc.
- Assist and make recommendations to the customers
- Other miscellaneous projects and work assigned, based on skill and business need
- Help to provide leadership and training for part time and new hires
- College Degree preferred and 1+ years of customer service or sales experience
- Experience working in apparel retail desired
- Exceptional phone presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be very detail oriented, organized and have excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook a must
- Desire to assist and help people in a positive, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Flexibility with hours and schedule with ability to work some weekend hours during busy season (April through August)
Coolibar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line "Customer Service Specialist".