Job Title: Customer Service Specialist – Full Time, Permanent
For nearly 20 years, Coolibar (koo-luh-bar) has stopped at nothing to develop the most innovative, technical and high performing sun protective apparel and accessories. In fact, we are the first sun protective clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
OUR MISSION is to keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those with a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one. We believe everyone deserves the right to an active, outdoor lifestyle in the sun, so we promise Coolibar clothing and accessories are UPF 50+.
Coolibar, headquartered in Minneapolis, MN is a mission driven e-commerce retailer. A small company, Coolibar is a big retail success in providing sun protection for our global customers. Experiencing double digit business growth over the last 7 years, the Coolibar team has grown to over 60 full-time employees. Working at Coolibar, employees have the opportunity to learn and develop, while contributing to the company’s mission and success. Come grow with Coolibar!
Coolibar offers a solid benefits and compensation package including; healthcare, life and disability coverage, 401(k) plan/match, PTO and annual bonus potential.
The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) plays an important role as the “voice” of Coolibar. In this position, the CSS will provide high quality service and support to our customers via phone, email and website. They will share knowledge of Coolibar’s technically elegant products; communicate about End User Product Groups and sun protection options, to increase customer satisfaction and sales. This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls and inquiries from our e-commerce customers, handling questions, requests, changes or returns, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Representing Coolibar in a professional, friendly, and positive way, share knowledge of Coolibar and protection from the sun.
- Help customers by educating them about our product. Assist them with questions on product, sizing, pricing, availability and delivery. Develop and maintain relationships with the customers.
- Enter, view and process orders within Coolibar’s systems.
- Be part of the team, working collaboratively with Customer Service team members and all Coolibar employees.
- High School Degree or equivalent required. College preferred.
- Experience working in retail or working as a Customer Service Representative
- Call center experience helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, oral and written communication skills, with ability to write professional level emails.
- Math ability with ability to work confidently in Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Desire to assist and help people and be part of a team with a mission
- Reliable and dependable, as team relies on you
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Full-time, flexibility with hours and schedule with ability to work some weekend hours during busy season (May - August).
Coolibar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line "Customer Service Specialist".