Men's Liam Cowboy Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Ride out in a UPF 50+ cowboy hat guaranteed to lasso 98% of UVA/UVB rays! Summer road trips to backyard barbecues, our handsome sun hat has an oversized brim, moisture-wicking sweatband and adjustable chincord perfect for life outdoors.
- UPF 50+
- Removable chin cord with adjustable tab
- Internal moisture wicking sweatband
- Leather crown band
- Cotton crown lining
- Spot clean
Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approx. circumference: 22 ½" (S/M) 23" (L/XL) 24" (XXL)
- 4" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.