Men's Outback Camo Boonie Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Protect yourself from the elements with our Camo Boonie Hat. Rugged style, meets a customized fit with an adjustable draw cord.
- UPF 50+
- Chin strap
- Internal sweatband
- Elastic drawcord with toggle at center back for adjustable fit
- Spot clean, wipe gently with clean cloth
Recommended for when you want to pack light and travel in style - technical sun protection to take you from sightseeing to a café lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½" (M), 23" (L), 24" (XL), 25" (XXL)
- 3" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.