Girl's Fitness Polo UPF 50+
- UPF 50+ *
- Athletic fit
- Center front button down placket
- Mesh underarm panels for breathability
- Side vents at hem
- Knit SUNTECT®: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
- CooltectTM technology accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cooler and more comfortable
- Antimicrobial protection infused at the fiber level prevents the growth of 99.9% of bacteria to help eliminate odor.
- Polyester/Spandex blend
- 17 1/2" body length (size small)
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
* The mesh ventilation panels featured on this garment provide increased air circulation to promote cooling and help the wearer stay dry. The ventilation panel areas of this product may be subject to lower levels of UPF protection when exposed to direct sunlight depending on use. We recommend the use of SPF and UPF protections for all exposed skin areas and areas that may require additional protection depending on your use.
The sporty design of this ventilated fitness polo is perfect for outdoor activities like running, golf, tennis or riding, when the sun is high and UV protection is a must. Providing superior moisture management for dry comfort in warm conditions, our girls golf polo is made with soft, slightly textured material that is lightweight, breathable and always UPF 50+ protective. Contrast mesh lining on the underside of the arms allows for increase air flow for added cooling during activity in the heat.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||No|
|Quantity Price Break Message||No|
knit SUNTECT® Feather-light and cool for sports, life and activity. Ultra soft polyester knit construction blocks 98% of UVA/UVB and provides breathability and effortless stretch. Quick dry and naturally wrinkle free.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||6M||6 - 12M||12 - 18M||18 - 24M|
|HEIGHT (inches)||25 - 27||27 - 30||30 - 32||32 - 34|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||15 - 18||18 - 23||23 - 27||27 - 30|
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|Measurements||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
|WAIST||22||22 1/2 - 23||23 1/2 - 24 1/2||25-26||27-29|
HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
S/M (4 - 8)
L/XL (10 - 12)
|HEAD (inches)||up to 17 1/2||18 - 18 1/2||18 1/2 - 19 1/2||19 1/2 - 20||20 - 21||21 - 22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CHILD'S RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor.
Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.