Girl's Volle Tennis Skort UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Elastic waistband with inner drawcord
- Back pleat detail
- Center front skirt length 10" (size small)
- Inside short inseam 2"
- PrimaLite™ fabric: Durable woven fabric that feels sleek, soft and weightless against the skin. Plus, 4-way stretch and quick dry performance make for superior UPF 50+ comfort on the go.
- Polyester/Spandex Blend (skirt); Nylon/Spandex (waistband and under short)
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for tennis and general outdoor activities. Keeps you cool on the court with every sunny serve and swing.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
Sporty-sleek sun protection that’s weightless against the skin, our PrimaLite™ fabric is a durable woven with a soft hand feel and 4-way stretch for the ultimate in comfort on the move. It’s quick dry and packs light for easy UPF 50+ to and from the gym.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4Y||S 5-6Y||M 7-8Y||L 10-12Y||XL 14-16Y|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.