Girl's Zippy Rash Guard UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Neon colors are brighter in person
- Inner front lining for modesty
- Asymmetrical zipper for easy on and off
- Gripper elastic at back hem to keep shirt in place
- Flatlock stitching to prevent chafing
- Stand-up collar for extra neck protection
- 17" body length (small)
- Aqua Classic™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Polyester/Spandex blend
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended UPF 50+ sun protection for all kids who are ready to splash in the water!
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Our Zippy Rash Guard is a UV swim shirt that flexes with every move and protects all the way to the wrists with its long-sleeved design. The stand-up collar of this girl's rashguard provides extra neck protection and the zipper at the left neck makes it easy to put on and take off.
This is where it all started! We set out to develop a superior UPF 50+ swim fabric that didn’t feel heavy or rubbery like scuba rash guards. The result is a technically elegant, sun-safe swim fabric that is chlorine and saltwater resistant with a modest 4-way stretch. It’s silky smooth on the inside with a figure-flattering matte surface on the exterior. Customers love our Aqua Classic because it’s lightweight, quick dry and comfortable.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4||S 5-6||M 7-8||L 10-12||XL 14-16|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.