Men's Eagle Golf Gambler UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
When you're shooting for an eagle on the course, the Eagle Golf Gambler hat keeps you cool with COOLMAX® knit lining and a fitted sweatband. The braided palm crown and brim will keep the sun off your face and neck through every drive, putt and hole-in-one. While you focus on your golf game, this hat will maintain it's UPF 50+ for as long as it takes. Protects you off the course too!
- UPF 50+
- Hand woven
- Braided palm crown and brim
- Coolibar branded elastic sweatband
- Woven crown band
- COOLMAX® Knit lining is on the crown and under brim
- Eyelets at side of crown for ventilation
- Spot clean, wipe gently with clean cloth
Recommended for Golf. Gives ease of sight lines on the fairway and great for keeping glare off your view and sun off your scalp, ears, and face.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
- Approx. Circumference: 22 ½” (M), 23” (L), 24” (XL), 25” (XXL)
- 3 ¾” Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.