As an employee at Coolibar you are working to support the company mission to “Keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those who suffer from a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one”.
The Inventory Assistant supports the Inventory team by performing and coordinating routine tasks related to purchase order entry and tracking and invoice auditing using Coolibar’s SAP system. Other duties may include running reports, uploading costs and other projects supporting the inventory team. This person will report to the Director, Inventory and Planning.
Duties and Responsibilities: Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with Sr. Inventory Analysts and vendors to create and maintain purchase orders in the system (ship window, SKU quantities, PO costs).
- Communicate changes and information to other teams within Coolibar and to external vendor partners as needed.
- Audit inbound shipment packing lists and invoices against delivery plan. Work with vendors, warehouse and finance partners on any discrepancies. Update system information accordingly in a timely manner.
- Generate various reports and complete data analysis related to PO’s, delivery, inventory levels, etc.
- Maintain some costing updates in SAP.
- Learn SAP system and use this knowledge to leverage SAP to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Additional projects and tasks, as assigned.
- 1-2 yrs college degree in a related field (business, math, retail management) preferred.
- Proven experience working in an administrative, inventory or operations position.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, with strong Pivot Table experience. Ability and willingness to develop report systems and have proven report writing skills.
- Experience working in ERP inventory management systems (SAP) helpful.
- Vendor and/or factory relationship management experience preferred.
- Demand Planning, Procurement, or Inventory background is helpful.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Great organizational skills, priority on accuracy, and detail oriented.
- Team player, with positive, enthusiastic, and professional attitude
- Must be a curious and motivated person.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to: Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line “Inventory Assistant”. Coolibar, Inc. an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.