Job Title: Inventory Assistant
For nearly 20 years, Coolibar (koo-luh-bar) has stopped at nothing to develop the most innovative, technical and high performing sun protective apparel and accessories. In fact, we are the first sun protective clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
OUR MISSION is to keep the world safe from sun damage, to protect those with a sun-related medical condition and to prevent everyone else from developing one. We believe everyone deserves the right to an active, outdoor lifestyle in the sun, so we promise Coolibar clothing and accessories are UPF 50+.
Coolibar, headquartered in Minneapolis, MN is a mission driven e-commerce retailer. A small company, Coolibar is a big retail success in providing sun protection for our global customers. Experiencing double digit business growth over the last 7 years, the Coolibar team has grown to over 60 full-time employees. Working at Coolibar, employees have the opportunity to learn and develop, while contributing to the company’s mission and success. Come grow with Coolibar!
Coolibar offers a solid benefits and compensation package including; healthcare, life and disability coverage, 401(k) plan/match, PTO and annual bonus potential.
Coolibar has a full-time position in our Inventory Planning team. This position is a great opportunity for a team player who likes to work with people, numbers and analysis.
In this position the Inventory Assistant will support the Inventory team by coordinating and performing routine tasks related to purchase order entry and tracking, SKU system setup, and product price adjustments using Coolibar’s inventory and ERP systems. You will also help with general data analysis and projects supporting the inventory team. This is a great position for someone interested in learning about inventory, planning, reporting and analysis. This position reports to the Dir. Inventory Planning and working closely with inventory and other department teammates.
- Perform data entry and maintenance related to PO’s and PO adjustments
- Track and research purchase orders for cross-functional partners, expediting when approved by management
- Communicate routinely with vendors regarding shipment dates, methods and details
- Enter price adjustments into internal systems
- Perform invoice audits and coordinate adjustments
- Generate reports and complete simple data analysis related to Open to Buy and inventory movement/management, with the opportunity to learn higher level analysis
- Additional projects and tasks
- 2 or 4yr college degree in a related field (business, math, retail management) preferred
- Experience working in an administrative, inventory or operations position
- Strong knowledge of Excel, with ability and willingness to become a strong user mastering Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Ability and willingness to explore and learn systems, experience working in ERP inventory management systems. Experience helpful.
- Vendor and/or factory relationship management experience helpful
- Demand Planning, Procurement, or Inventory background helpful
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, willing to communicate. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills, priority on accuracy, and detail oriented
- Curious team player, with positive, enthusiastic, and professional, get it done attitude
Coolibar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested in this role, please submit your resume to Jobs@coolibar.com with the subject line "Inventory Assistant".