MDSolarSciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30
- SPF 30
- Broad Spectrum
- Convenient, portable, and easy to blend
- Perfect for active lifestyles and easy reapplication
- Non-irritating even for most sensitive skin types
- Oil free
- Non-Comedogenic - won't clog pores
- Enhanced with antioxidants: Vitamin C, grape, rosemary and green tea extracts, rose hips and more
- Calming and Repair Agents: chamomile, seaweed extract, niacinamide and caffeine help restore the appearance of brightness and promote a more even-toned look
- Cruelty free, Gluten free, and Paraben free
Get the ultimate in daily protection and repair with this multi-tasking moisturizer! MDSolarSciences Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 is our lightweight anti-aging lotion combines broad spectrum protection with a blend of time-released moisturizers and humectants to help keep skin hydrated and safe from the sun’s harmful rays. Our patented SolSci-X stabilization system provides broad spectrum SPF 30 protection without the use of controversial chemicals. Powerful collagen repair peptides, antioxidants, caffeine and niacinamide help reduce signs of UV-induced damage, restoring skin’s radiance and minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Active ingredients:3% Avobenzone, 5% Octisalate, 2.75% Octocrylene
Inactive ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caffeine, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Proline, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Callus Culture Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Diatomaceous Earth, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Ferric Hexapeptide-35, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polysilicone-15, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-25, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Cholesterol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Capry
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.