Men's Fairway Golf Hat UPF 50+
Not all mens golf hats offer style and UV protection rolled into one. Our Fairway Golf Hat is a classic choice for shading the sensitive skin on your face and neck. And like all our sun protective golf hats, this SPF hat is lightweight and built for comfort.
- UPF 50+
- Fedora styling with beautiful finishing details, including leather trim
- Interior moisture wicking sweatband
- Mesh grommets for superior air flow
- Breathable natural Toyo straw
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
- Hand woven
Recommended for golf - lightweight and performance driven, to keep you sun safe through the 18th hole.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ⅝" (S/M) 24 ¼" (L/XL) 24 ⅝" (XXL)
- Broad 3" brim for maximum facial coverage
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.