Men's Golf Pullover UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Athletic fit
- Quarter-zip neckline
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Reflective logos and piping for enhanced visibility
- Drop tail hem for extended coverage
- Back zip pocket at side seam
- Knit SUNTECT®: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
- Nylon/Polyester/Spandex blend
- 29 1/2" body length (size large)
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
Hit the greens in our sun protective men's golf apparel which is designed for performance, comfort and effortless UV coverage while you concentrate on your game. Moisure wicking, quick dry and smooth fabric which allows the breeze to pass through the material keeping you cool, while your skin remains sunburn free. The upscale look of this Golf Pullover features an easy off and on quarter zip with stand up collar and is machine washable with no ironing necessary. Designed for movement, you will be pleased with the way this shirt holds up on and off the course, with guaranteed sun protection that is just what the doctor ordered.
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Our Active family of fabrics is engineered for cutting-edge performance and comfort in lightweight and breathable knits that are moisture wicking and quick dry to keep you playing all day.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|CHEST (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|NECK (inches)||14 ½||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|WAIST (inches)||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|HIPS (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50|
HAT SIZE CHART
GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|BICEP (circumference)||7 ¼||9 ¼||11 ¼||13 ¼|
|WRIST (circumference)||5 ¼||5 ½||6||6 ¼|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||18||20||22 ½||22 ½|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.