Men's Merino Quarter-Zip UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Straight hem
- Quarter-zip neckline
- Stand collar
- Merino SUNTECT®: Soft, lightweight, moisture wicking fabric with temperature regulating properties for both warm and cool weather
- Merino Wool/Viscose from Bamboo/Spandex blend
- 29 1/2" Body length (size large)
- Easy care: machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
This classic Merino sweater is soft in texture with a comfortable fit and stretch to give you a greater range of motion. Layer this Merino Quarter Zip Sweater right over our basic t-shirt and travel pants or dress it up for the office with a shirt-and-tie combo. Accented with a button chest pocket, print trim detail in the back of the neck and a rib knit waistband for a polished look, the fabric is lightweight, moisture wicking and easily worn on warm or cool weather days. Best of all, it is easy to care for and machine washable.
|Below Price Promo Override (Block ID)||clearance|
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Merino SUNTECT® Special blend of merino wool and viscose from bamboo for a soft, lightweight, and breathable experience. Naturally UV resistant, temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor controlling.
Recommended for: travel and touring through town or seaside and moderate activity like causal trekking and hiking.
Avoid: swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
|CHEST (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||46 - 48||50 - 52|
|NECK (inches)||14 ½||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|WAIST (inches)||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46|
|HIPS (inches)||34 - 36||38 - 40||42 - 44||45 - 47||48 - 50|
HAT SIZE CHART
GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|BICEP (circumference)||7 ¼||9 ¼||11 ¼||13 ¼|
|WRIST (circumference)||5 ¼||5 ½||6||6 ¼|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||18||20||22 ½||22 ½|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.