Men's Leo Shapeable Wide Brim Hat UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
When it comes to choosing a wide brim hat, the bigger the brim, the safer your skin. Our Leo Shapeable Wide Brim Hat has an oversized canopy that allows you to keep the sun at bay. Like all our UV protection hats, it's designed to provide maximum coverage and complete comfort.
- UPF 50+
- Internal moisture wicking sweatband
- Screen grommets in crown for superior airflow
- Elastic drawcord with toggle at back of crown for adjustable fit
- Adjustable chin cord
- Lite™ fabric: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M); 23 ½" (L/XL); 24 ½" (XXL)
- Brim: 4" (front), 3” (sides), 3 ⅞" (back)
Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Hand wash, line dry
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.