Men's Logan Ultra Sun Hat UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
Ready to provide cooling relief in extreme temperatures and direct sun, our Men's Logan Ultra Sun Hat offers maximum UPF 50+ coverage and maximum comfort. This men's sun hat is made from an exclusive fabric that's incredibly lightweight for all-day wear and outdoor activity. Flap Hats are a popular must have item with outdoor enthusiasts looking to protect the sensitive skin on the face and neck.
- UPF 50+
- Travel friendly, crushable and packable
- Extra-long drape shields your neck and wraps around for lower face protection
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener closure for a custom fit
- Laser perforation on front of drape for breathability when closed
- Lite™ fabric: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield
indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- Drape Length: 11 ½”
- Approx. Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M); 23 ½" (L/XL); 24 ½" (XXL)
- Brim: 4"
Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Hand wash, line dry
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.