Emmet Convertible Ear Flap Hat UPF 50+
UPF 50+ guaranteed
to block 98% of
UPF 50+ sun
never washes out
Thanks to the breathable, moisture-wicking and quick-dry performance of our technical Active Athlon™ fabric, this convertible running hat goes the distance. No matter what outdoor activity you’re enjoying, our sun protective hat has optional extra ear and neck coverage that can be worn up or down with ease.
- UPF 50+
- Made of our breathable, moisture-wicking, quick-dry Active Athlon™ fabric
- Attached drape for optional ear and neck coverage
- Approx. circumference: 22 ½" (S/M) 23 ½" (L/XL) 25" (XXL)
- 3" Brim
Active Athlon™ Fabric
Our Active Athlon fabric is engineered for cutting-edge performance and comfort, including our exclusive Cooltect™ technology that accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout and an antimicrobial finish that helps keep the fabric fresh. It’s soft, lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking and quick dry to keep you active all day.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
keeping cool during outdoor sports and activities
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.