Men's Abacos Fishing Sleeves UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- UPF 50+
- Form fitting pull-on sleeves
- Curved flap covers back of hand
- Elastic loops for fingers and thumb
- One pair per pack
- Flatlock stitching for comfort
- Sleeve Opening (at bicep): 4 ½"(S/M), 5" (L/XL), 5 ½" (XXL)
- Sleeve Length: 17 ¼" (S/M), 17 ¾" (L/XL), 18" (XXL)
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and Saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Easy care: machine wash, line dry
Recommended for achieving Ultimate Coverage in Sun Protection while participating in outdoor activities wearing UPF 50+ clothing.
Caution: May cause overheating if exercising due to the fabric not moisture-wicking. It is swim wear, not active wear.
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
UNISEX SLEEVES SIZE CHART
|SIZE||Palm Circumference (inches)||Bicep Circumference (inches)|
|XS||6 - 6½||10 - 11|
|S||6½ - 7¼||11 - 12|
|M||7¼ - 8||12 - 13|
|L||8 - 8¾||13 - 14|
|XL||8¾ - 9¼||14 - 15|
|XXL||9¼ - 10||15 - 16|
|*If measurement falls between two ranges, size up.|
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.