Men's Be Brave T-Shirt UPF 50+
All proceeds from this product will go to the Melanoma Research Foundation. The Melanoma Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- 2020 Limited Edition Design!
- Other "Be Brave" product available
- Logo on upper back (see pictured)
- ZnO™ fabric: Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
- Cotton/Viscose from Bamboo/Spandex Blend
- Body length 30 ½” (size large)
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Due to its charitable nature, this item is not eligible for discount codes
We have again joined forces with the Melanoma Research Foundation to bring 8 Warriors stories to life and help raise awareness throughout the month! Visit blog.coolibar.com to read about these inspiring people.
Every donation makes a difference this holiday season
Our “Be Brave” shirts started in 2018, inspired by a 10-year-old child whose brother was diagnosed with a rare form of pediatric melanoma. She told him to “Be Brave” and we realized we should all be brave, inspire and build awareness with these powerful words. This shirt represents the love, courage, fight and commitment shared by everyone who is impacted by the far-reaching diagnosis of melanoma.
Our “Be Brave” campaign started in 2018, inspired by a 10-year-old child whose brother was diagnosed with a rare form of pediatric melanoma. She told him to “Be Brave” and we realized we should all be brave, inspire and build awareness with these powerful words. This is Brave represents the love, courage, fight and commitment shared by everyone who is impacted by the far-reaching diagnosis of melanoma.
One in five Americans will develop skin cancer by the age of 70. One person dies of melanoma every hour. Thank you for joining Coolibar and the Melanoma Research Foundation in the fight to change these statistics.
Together we are stronger. This is Brave.
*The Melanoma Research Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Super soft against the skin, lightweight, cool and comfortable with the highest quality zinc oxide protection
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
MEN'S SIZE CHART
*Additionally Tall sizes have 1½" more in the body length
HAT SIZE CHART
Due to the range of fabrics and styles, each hat fits slightly different. See individual hat circumferences in the Highlights section of the product page. Our One Size hats are designed to fit most.
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR HAT SIZE: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-handed. Measure hand in inches and refer to the sizing chart for your glove size. Use the larger number to determine your size. People with extra long fingers, or who would like a looser fit should consider ordering a size up.
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|BICEP (circumference)||7 ¼||9 ¼||11 ¼||13 ¼|
|WRIST (circumference)||5 ¼||5 ½||6||6 ¼|
|SLEEVE LENGTH||18||20||22 ½||22 ½|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.