Foraker UV Protection Sleeves UPF 50+
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- UPF 50+
- White & Charcoal blocks 98% of UVA/UVB rays; Other colors block 94% of UVA/UVB rays
- Sold as pair
- Offers soothing support while protecting hands and arms against sun damage
- Silicone print on palm and fingers for added grip and dexterity
- Popular for gardening, golfing, driving, and any other outdoor activity
- UCmax™ fabric: A blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cooler and more comfortable
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for achieving Ultimate Coverage in Sun Protection while participating in outdoor activities wearing UPF 50+ clothing.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
Made for comfort with our ultra lightweight and soft knit fabric, our Foraker UV Protection Sleeves are the perfect accessory to protect your forearms when wearing any short-sleeve shirt. Easily stored in your pocket, travel or golf bag for those times when you've had enough sun exposure. Our sunblock sleeves provide instant coverage right when you need it.
Our UCmax fabric is a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch engineered with our Cooltect™ technology to keep your skin cool, dry and UPF 50+ protected. UCmax works smart to block 98% of UVA/UVB radiation while feeling so soft and lightweight you'll forget it's even there.
UNISEX SLEEVES SIZE CHART
|SIZE||Palm Circumference (inches)||Bicep Circumference (inches)|
|XS||6 - 6½||10 - 11|
|S||6½ - 7¼||11 - 12|
|M||7¼ - 8||12 - 13|
|L||8 - 8¾||13 - 14|
|XL||8¾ - 9¼||14 - 15|
|XXL||9¼ - 10||15 - 16|
|*If measurement falls between two ranges, size up.|
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.