Kid's Andros Fishing Hoodie UPF 50+
Due to health concerns, all mask, gaiter or bandana sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Full length sleeves with center finger loop for extended hand protection
- Invisible left chest pocket
- Adjustable face mask with attached hood for customizable coverage
- Pony tail hole at center back hood
- Underarm mesh
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- 16 ½" Body length (size small)
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Machine wash, line dry
Recommended for long days on the water when you need to keep dry and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while sailing, fishing or boating.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
True sports enthusiasts will love our technically packed and lightweight Kids Andros Fishing Hoodie which is engineered for high performance in the most extreme elements. Crafted with durable construction, in a 4-way stretch fabric to ensure your movements remain unrestricted, our fishing hoodie promises to shield you from all day UV exposure. The ultimate sun coverage and sport features like underarm mesh, flatlock seams and pockets make this one piece of equipment you will not leave home without.
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
With Coolibar, it's easy to find the UV clothing size that fits your child best. Just use the size charts here and order with confidence every time. To determine the correct size, match your child's measurements to the charts (weight is in pounds and all other measurements are in inches). If you have any questions regarding the fit of an item, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They will be happy to help.
BABY SIZE CHART
TODDLER SIZE CHART
|HEIGHT (inches)||34 - 36||36 - 38|
|WEIGHT (pounds)||30 - 33||33 - 36|
KID SIZE CHART
|MEASUREMENTS||XS 4Y||S 5-6Y||M 7-8Y||L 10-12Y||XL 14-16Y|
KIDS & BABY HAT SIZE CHART
0 - 6M
6M - 12M
12M - 24M
2T - 3T
|HEAD SIZE (inches)||up to 17½||18-18½||18½-19½||19½-20||20-21||21-22|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from crown of head to the floor
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number on inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem. Number of inches equals inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.