Men's Backspin Performance Sleeves UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Form fitting pull-on sleeve
- Curved flap covers back of hand
- Elastic loops for fingers and thumb
- One pair per pack
- Perfect for layering
- Flatlock stitching for comfort
- Sleeve Opening (at bicep): 4 ½" (S/M) 5" (L/XL) 5 ½" (XXL)
- Sleeve Lengths: 17 ¼" (S/M), 17 ¾" (L/XL), 18" (XXL)
- Active Athlon fabric: Lightweight and breathable with moisture wicking for quick dry performance
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cooler and more comfortable
- Polyester/Spandex Blend
- Easy care: machine wash, tumble dry
Recommended for when you want to keep your cool and stay UPF 50+ sun protected while picking up the pace outdoors, including fitness, basketball, jogging, power walking, cycling, and other outdoor sports activities.
Avoid swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
Why be distracted by sticky lotions when you can count on the comfortable fit and feel of our performance sleeves to keep you sun protected, no matter how long the match or round lasts. Hidden finger loops ensure top of the hand coverage stays in place with continuous movement, free of distraction or restriction. Featuring our light, breathable fabric which wicks away moisture while you play, our UV sleeves are powered with endurance to match your game. Sold as a pair with “left” and “right” hidden markings on each sleeve for easy and intended wear.
Our Active Athlon fabric is engineered for cutting-edge performance and comfort, including our exclusive Cooltect™ technology that accelerates moisture wicking for a cooler workout and an antimicrobial finish that helps keep the fabric fresh. It’s soft, lightweight, breathable, moisture wicking and quick dry to keep you active all day.
UNISEX SLEEVES SIZE CHART
|SIZE||Palm Circumference (inches)||Bicep Circumference (inches)|
|XS||6 - 6½||10 - 11|
|S||6½ - 7¼||11 - 12|
|M||7¼ - 8||12 - 13|
|L||8 - 8¾||13 - 14|
|XL||8¾ - 9¼||14 - 15|
|XXL||9¼ - 10||15 - 16|
|*If measurement falls between two ranges, size up.|
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.