Crestone UV Face Mask UPF 50+
Stay protected from the sun and wind while you enjoy the outdoors with our Crestone UV Face Mask. With a shapeable wire around the nose for a snug fit, this UV face shield is designed to protect your face, chin and neck areas from over exposure and has an easily adjustable head band for custom fit. Not only does this UV face mask provide protection from UV rays, it also wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and breathes well. You will be amazed how it effectively reduces skin temperature while shielding you from the sun.
PLEASE NOTE: Our Ultimate Coverage masks were created to protect against 98% of UVA/UVB rays and are essential for those seeking serious sun protection. Our UV masks were not designed to prevent the transmission of airborne illnesses or viruses.
- UPF 50+
- Shapeable wire around nose piece for custom fit and comfort
- Elastic back that adjust to fit all head shapes and sizes
- Flatlock construction prevents irritation against the skin
- Ultimate sun protection for lower portion of face and neck
- UCmax™ fabric: A blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking
- Due to health concerns, all mask, gaiter or bandana sales are final - no returns or exchanges
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield
indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- Full length at center front: 12"
- Top width: 9 ¾" (S/M), 10" (L/XL)
Our UCmax fabric is a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch engineered with our Cooltect™ technology to keep your skin cool, dry and UPF 50+ protected. UCmax works smart to block 98% of UVA/UVB radiation while feeling so soft and lightweight you'll forget it's even there.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
everyday leisure and light activity that frequently expose your most vulnerable areas
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low