Foraker UV Protection Sleeves UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
Made for comfort with our ultra lightweight and soft knit fabric, our Foraker UV Protection Sleeves are the perfect accessory to protect your forearms when wearing any short-sleeve shirt. Easily stored in your pocket, travel or golf bag for those times when you've had enough sun exposure. Our sunblock sleeves provide instant coverage right when you need it.
- UPF 50+
- Sold as pair
- Offers soothing support while protecting hands and arms against sun damage
- Silicone print on palm and fingers for added grip and dexterity
- Popular for gardening, golfing, driving, and any other outdoor activity
- UCmax™ fabric: A blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch
- Cooltect™ technology accelerates moisture wicking to keep you cooler and more comfortable
The Coolibar Ultimate Coverage shield
indicates styles used to cover the majority of your skin with UPF 50+ protection. Combine items flagged with this shield to create outfits that effectively cover 90% of your exposed skin while blocking 98% of UVA/UVB radiation.
- Sleeve lengths: 18” (XS), 20” (S & M), 22 ½” (L & XL & XXL)
- Sleeve opening at bicep: 8 ½” (XS), 9 ½” (S), 10 ½” (M), 11 ½” (L), 12 ½” (XL), 13 ½“ (XXL)
- Palm Circumference: 6 - 6½” (XS), 6½ - 7¼” (S), 7¼ - 8” (M), 8 - 8¾ (L), 8¾ - 9¼” (XL), 9¼ - 10“ (XXL)
To Measure Palm Circumference measure the hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left handed. Refer to this sizing chart, using the larger number to determine your size. People with extra long fingers, or who would like a looser fit should consider ordering a size up.
Our UCmax fabric is a blend of breathable micro mesh and 4-way stretch engineered with our Cooltect™ technology to keep your skin cool, dry and UPF 50+ protected. UCmax works smart to block 98% of UVA/UVB radiation while feeling so soft and lightweight you'll forget it's even there.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
everyday leisure and light activity that frequently expose your most vulnerable areas
Not Recommended For
swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low