Women's Novara Wide Brim Hat UPF 50+
All Clearance Sales Final - No Returns Or Exchanges
The Novara Wide Brim Hat is a light, playful UPF 50+ wide brim fedora made with a sturdy fabric that offers a slight stretch and is easy to spot clean. It features a wire brim edge to position as you like and hold its shape. It's also incredibly easy to collapse and pack in your bag for trips to the pool or a stop inside a cafe.
- UPF 50+
- Striped ribbon crown and brim
- Grosgrain tunnel with elastic string for adjustable sizing
- Solid ribbon crown band
- Wire in brim edge to hold shape
- Easily packable and highly durable
- Spot clean, wipe gently with clean cloth
Recommended For everyday leisure, and relaxing by the pool, lake or ocean. Great for stylish full face and neck coverage.
Not Recommended For swimming, not chlorine and saltwater resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½”
- 6” brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.