Abacos Fishing Gaiter UPF 50+
Blocks 98% of UVA/UVB Rays
Protection Never Washes Out
When you’re out on the water for a day of fishing or boating, this versatile, quick-dry Abacos Fishing Gaiter will dependably protect the delicate skin of your neck, chest and lower face. It’s the only water gaiter made for the job, from our lightweight, breathable Aqua Juno™ fabric with added ventilation for nose and mouth.
Due to health concerns, all mask, gaiter or bandana sales are final - no returns or exchanges
- UPF 50+
- Hole punched Coolibar tree for ventilation
- Vent at back for ponytail
- Aqua Juno™ fabric: Chlorine and Saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
Size & Fit
- Mask height at front: 13" (S/M) | 13 ¾" (L/XL)
- Mask height at back: 15 ½" (S/M) | 16 ¼" (L/XL)
- Width at top: 9 ⅛" (S/M) | 9 ⅞" (L/XL)
- Width at bottom: 12 ½" (S/M) | 13 ¼" (L/XL)
- Circumference at top: 18 ¼" (S/M) | 19 ¾" (L/XL)
- Circumference at bottom: 25" (S/M) | 26 ½" (L/XL)
Aqua Juno™ Fabric
Aqua Juno fabric is supple, smooth and soft with all the intelligent features of our ground-breaking Aqua Classic 4-way stretch fabric. This breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is chlorine and saltwater resistant, making it just right for water play, casual swimming, fishing and boating.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
swimming and water sports
Not Recommended For
active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low