Women's Wavecrest Ruche Rash Guard UPF 50+
- UPF 50+
- Scoop neckline
- Ruching on front/back of lower torso
- Empire waist seam
- Thumbholes with extended hand coverage
- Aqua Vesta SUNTECT®: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Recycled Nylon/Xtra life Lycra Spandex Blend Lining Polyester/Spandex Blend
- 25 1/2" Body length (size medium)
- Easy care: hand wash, lay flat to dry
Recommended for your days in the water, at the pool, lake or ocean! Great for leisurely lap swims or water aerobics.
Avoid active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
Our Ruched Rash Guard is everything you want in swimwear: it’s snug, but not too tight, super comfortable and with the scoop neckline, it's easy to put on and take off. The empire waist seam, flirty front rushing and decorative seam lines make this long sleeve rash guard sporty and ultra-flattering. With your favorite swimsuit top underneath, we love it with our swim bra collection, this rash guard is the ideal water play layer.
All Coolibar fabrics are recommended as effective UV protectants only for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The SCF Seal of Recommendation.
Our Aqua SUNTECT® Vesta fabric is soft and silky to the touch with an elegant, liquid-like drape. This lightweight, breathable, 4-way stretch UPF 50+ fabric is quick dry, making it ideal for lounging poolside, leisure water activities and scenic boating.
Coolibar’s sun protective clothing is designed to be worn in the sun and to provide excellent UV protection. If you have any questions about size, fit or style, talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives at 1-800-926-6509. They'll be happy to help, as well as offer expert advice on coordinating sunscreen hats with your wardrobe.
Match your measurements (in inches) to the chart below. If your measurements fall in between two sizes, you may prefer the larger size.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
|SIZE||BUST (inches)||WAIST (inches)||HIPS (inches)|
HAT SIZE CHART
WOMEN'S GLOVE SIZE CHART
|Circumference (inches)||6 - 7||7 - 8 ½||8 ½ - 10|
|Measure circumference of hand around fullest part just below the knuckles, excluding thumb. Use right hand if right handed, and left hand if left-
UNISEX SLEEVE SIZE CHART
|SIZE (measure circumference)||BICEP||WRIST||SLEEVE LENGTH|
|S/M||9 ¼||5 ½||20|
|L/XL||11 ¼||6||22 ½|
|XXL||13 ¼||6 ¼||22 ½|
WOMEN'S SWIM BRA SIZE CHART
|32A, 32B, 32C, 32D||♥|
|32DD, 34A, 34B, 34C||♥|
|34D, 34DD, 36A, 36B, 36C||♥|
|38A, 38B, 38C, 38D||♥|
|40A, 40B, 40C, 40D||♥|
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements on our size chart are very similar to most major clothing companies. However, we generally allow for a relaxed fit - geared for outdoor activity, travel or a casual outing. Pants, skirts, blouses and polo shirts have extra room for comfort and are not body hugging.
When fitting jackets, cover-ups or any outerwear, our fit model is wearing the appropriate under layers that we would expect you to be wearing. You do not have to "size up" - we have done that for you.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RIGHT SIZE
Never try to measure yourself. Seek the help of a companion and use a soft tape measure.
- Height: Stand in stocking feet, with feet together, back to the wall. Measure from top of head to the floor.
- Arm: Bend arm to 90 degrees. Place hand on hip. Start at center of back of neck. Measure across the shoulder to the elbow and down to the wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
- Bust/Chest: With the arms relaxed down at sides, measure fullest part of bust/chest, keeping tape parallel to floor.
- Hip: Stand with heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.
- Neck: Measure around base of the neck (the lowest point of the neck). Number of inches equals the neck size.
- Inseam: Take a pair of pants that fits you well. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom hem. Number of inches equal inseam length.
- Rise: Start the tape at the center back waist, run the tape between your legs, pulling comfortably at the crotch and up your natural waist. Total measurement is your rise.
- Waist: Measure around your waist, against your skin (not over your shirt or pants) at the height you normally wear your pants.
- Head: Measure around your head, from the center of your forehead, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around fullest part.