Women's Flora Gardening Hat UPF 50+
Roll-up your sleeves and tend to your passion, our perfect Flora Gardening Hat will protect you from the harmful rays of the sun. Super functional uv hat with fully lined cotton crown, adjustable chin strap and elastic string for adjustable sizing, ensures shade and stability in the wind. This generous 4 ¼ inch brim (4 ½ inch in back for added neck coverage) provides full face, ears and neck shade and the neutral color coordinates with anything you decide to wear. This lightweight gardening hat may be rolled up and stored until your next time in the sun, without losing its lovely shape.
- UPF 50+
- Braided suede chin cord
- Cotton lined crown
- Grosgrain sweatband with elastic string for adjustable sizing
- Spot Clean
Recommended for everyday leisure, gathering with friends, strolling the city and enjoying an al fresco lunch.
Not recommended for swimming, not chlorine and salt water resistant or water repellent.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½" (S/M), 23" (L/XL)
- 4 ½" Brim
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.