Women's Ariel Reversible Pool Hat UPF 50+
Our Ariel Reversible Pool Hat boasts 3¼" of brimming protection you can wear in and out of water. Easily coordinates with your favorite UPF outfit as it is solid one side, print on other.
- UPF 50+
- Reversible: print one side, solid on other
- Lightweight and quick drying
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at back with ponytail opening
- Aqua Classic™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- Hand wash, line dry
Recommended for everyday leisure, and relaxing by the pool, lake or ocean. Great for stylish full face and neck coverage.
Not recommended for active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating.
- Approximate Circumference: 22 ½"
- Protective 3 ¼" brim
Aqua Classic™ Fabric
This is where it all started! We set out to develop a superior UPF 50+ swim fabric that didn’t feel heavy or rubbery like scuba rash guards. The result is a technically elegant, sun-safe swim fabric that is chlorine and saltwater resistant with a modest 4-way stretch. It’s silky smooth on the inside with a figure-flattering matte surface on the exterior. Customers love our Aqua Classic because it’s lightweight, quick dry and comfortable.
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
swimming and water sports
Not Recommended For
active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Product Measurement in Inches:
|Hat Size||S/M||L/XL||XXL||One Size|
|Inches||22-22 ¾"||23-23 ⅝"||23 ¾-24 ¼"||22-22 ¾"|
How to Measure Your Head:
Measure your head exactly where your hat will be worn. Typically 1/8” above the top of your ears and around the widest part of your head.
1. Place the measuring tape around the back of your head and bring the ends together to meet at the center of your forehead.
2. As you measure, keep the tape comfortably snug but not too tight. Remember to keep the measuring tape straight, not twisted and parallel with the ground. Adjust as needed if you prefer wearing hats tilted back on your head.
3. Compare your measurement to our size chart above to select the best size for you. If you are between sizes, we generally recommend sizing up.
Tip: If you don't have a soft measuring tape, you can use a piece of string and a ruler. It can be helpful to use a mirror, or have a friend measure for you.