Women's Santa Cruz Swimming Shorts UPF 50+
Featuring a medium compression fit and high rise for added support, our Santa Cruz Swimming Shorts move with you seamlessly in and out of the water. An internal drawcord allows you to easily adjust the fit. Stash your keys or other small valuables into the concealed zip pocket in back. Pair our women’s swimming shorts with any of our swim shirts or rashguards for a complete outfit.
- UPF 50+
- Fitted, tight leg, medium compression for added support
- Flattering wide elastic waistband with internal drawcord for adjustability
- Mesh crotch gusset for added comfort and breathability
- Flatlock seams to prevent chafing
- Secure zipper pocket at center back of waistband
- Contrast interior waistband lining for a pop of color
- Aqua Helios™ fabric: Chlorine and saltwater resistant with 4-way stretch
- 10 ¼" Inseam (size medium)
Aqua Helios™ Fabric
Our Aqua Helios fabric provides medium compression for added support and shape retention. With a slick handfeel, chlorine and saltwater resistance and 4-way stretch, this breathable, quick-dry UPF 50+ fabric is designed for active water wear. We developed it as a sustainable fabric made with a recycled fiber blend and Lycra® Xtra Life™ to resist perspiration and wear from chlorinated water up to 10 times longer than most spandex.
Recycled Nylon / Xtra Life Lycra blend
Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
All Coolibar fabrics have been approved as an effective UV protectant for covered areas. Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation.
swimming and water sports
Not Recommended For
active fitness, not moisture-wicking and may cause overheating
Rinse with cold water after use
Machine wash cold, line dry
Women's Bottoms Size Chart